Now that you're familiar with our committee members we'd like to share our current projects. Here's what "in the kitchen" at Main Street Martinez.
- Quarterly Business Owner Forums - The first forum will be held at Creek Monkey Tap House on March 5th at 6:30pm. Our goal is to present business owners with information about upcoming events and city happenings, provide education and inspiration for marketing, branding, budgeting- basically share any information we can that would benefit their business. This would also serve as a great opportunity for merchants to network.
- Available Property Tour - On March 20th and 21st from 10am-2pm we will be hosting our first available property tour. We are inviting prospective business owners to come check out our available space and meet the property owners in person. We'll be advertising the tour throughout various commercial realtors, newspaper, loop net, craigslist and all forms of social media.
- Martinezmeansbusiness.com - Stay tuned as this site continues to grow!
- Downtown Martinez Brochure - An informative packet highlighting the benefits go doing business in Downtown Martinez.
- Downtown Business Outreach - In an effort to better connect with our business community we will be carrying out regular business visits. Our goal is to share information from this site, evaluate needs, update merchants on upcoming events and do anything in our power to provide merchants with the tools they need to conduct a successful business.
We are looking forward to connecting with all of our existing and prospective downtown merchants!
Candice Gliatto -
Chair of Economic Restructuring Committee and owner of Citrus Salon, Downtown Martinez